Calabogie Lake Activities
Calabogie Lake Golf, Fishing & more...
- A four seasons playground with activities and adventure to suit everyone …
- An unspoiled country retreat with clean air and clean water within a one hour drive of the amenities and attractions of Canada’s Capital …
- A wildlife sanctuary where white tailed deer wander, eagles soar, loons call, and wild flowers abound …
- A place to kick back and relax.
- Calabogie Lake fishing is the best.
This is the neighbourhood of The Ridges on Calabogie Lake fractional cottage resort. Often referred to as ‘Calabogie Cottage Country’, this area in the Ottawa Valley of Eastern Ontario is a land carved by glaciers and shaped by nature. Picturesque and rugged, the peaceful landscape is characterized by well forested hills and valleys interspersed by unsullied lakes and rivers.
Calabogie Lake and VillageThe Ridges nestles on the South West shore of beautiful, pristine Calabogie Lake in the village of Calabogie (Township of Greater Madawaska). A large roughly circular lake with a single basin and a surface area of approximately 3,300 acres and a maximum depth of about 100 feet, Calabogie Lake is a large enough to offer a wide variety of pleasurable activities year round. The quiet and quaint village wraps around the lake and offers an array of world class facilities including:
- For Calabogie Lake skiing try Calabogie Peaks Resort (ski hill, public beach, executive golf course, Dickson Manor)
- For Calabogie Lake accomodations try Calabogie Lodge
- For Calabogie Lake golf try Calabogie Highlands Golf Course
- For Calabogie Lake speed racing try Calabogie Motorsports Park
Calabogie Lake Restaurants and Amenities
- Pinky's Bar & Grill, Casual Dining – Calabogie (613) 752-1444
- Calabogie Pizzeria, Bakery and Ice Cream Shop – Calabogie (613) 752-1777
- Polly's Li'l Shanty Pub – Calabogie (613-752-1888)
- Shooter's Bar & Grill – Calabogie (613) 752-1383
- Fiddlers Green (Highlands Golf Club) – Calabogie (613-752-0862
- Canthooks (Calabogie peaks Resort) - Calabogie (613-752-2720)
- LCBO – Calabogie (613-752-2696)
- Jim's Bait and Tackle (613-752-2145) for your Calabogie Lake fishing needs